The purpose of the conference is "to share and gain knowledge in the emerging field of Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders (EGID), including eosinophilic esophagitis".
The conference will take place at the Main Campus of Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Burnet Campus) at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH.
According to the CURED website, the conference objectives are as follows:
- Present updates on the diagnostic criteria for eosinophilic disorders
- Discuss the latest research advances in eosinophilic disorders and their application to patient care
- Discuss the psycho/social factors faced by families and patients and how to apply to better disease management
- Enumerate Therapeutic options and resources for patients who have EGID
- 8 am - 5:30 pm - Research and continuing education seminar for (ages 13 and older only). Childcare arrangements will be made for children 12 and under. CME credit is available for this seminar.
- 8 am - 5:15 pm - Patient education conference. The conference will include lectures by those involved in GI, allergy, psychology, nutrition and more.
- 7:30 - 9:30 - Meet and Greet at the Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront (different location than the conference).
- 9 am Continental Breakfast and Lecture by Dr Marc Rothenberg